Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

palace in marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
i have been through marlybone an i have seen the palace but i have not been able to acsess it. is there a certin quest i have not done please tell me why i can not enter the palace

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
fredd17 wrote:
i have been through marlybone an i have seen the palace but i have not been able to acsess it. is there a certin quest i have not done please tell me why i can not enter the palace

You first have to pass wizard city then you have to pass krokotopia to get to marlybone the quest you have to pass to get to marlybone is in krokotopia. In the quest you have to defat krokotopa.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
your talking about the palace that henry and the other guard stand in front of right? well to be honest with you i dont think that area is available to anybody! i have completed marleybone recently and i never got a quest to go to the palace. although it would be cool if we could really go inside! :)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I don't understand why they give us places to go that we can't go to. They should have us finish that area first before introducing places we cannot enter. Plus there are way to many fizzles.