Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help With IRONWORKS!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
well actually i don't know if i need help with it really, i think i just want someone to get through it with me so i can get through it faster
sooooo, if anyone is willing to help out a level 28 storm student that would be super :D just respond while telling your wizard name and what realm you'll be on and i'll see you there :D :D

Brian Titansword, lvl. 28 Adept Diviner 8)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
TridentGryphon10a wrote:
well actually i don't know if i need help with it really, i think i just want someone to get through it with me so i can get through it faster
sooooo, if anyone is willing to help out a level 28 storm student that would be super :D just respond while telling your wizard name and what realm you'll be on and i'll see you there :D :D

I wouldn't mind helping you through..
Heather Nightblood lvl 34
Ambrose Realm (if not FULL)
Scarecrow realm (If Ambrose is FULL)

Survivor
May 16, 2009
TearsInHell wrote:
TridentGryphon10a wrote:

i wouldnt mind helping either when will we do it im level 37 storm and when i know the day and time i will be on the server

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
wizardvader123 wrote:
TearsInHell wrote:
TridentGryphon10a wrote:

i wouldnt mind helping either when will we do it im level 37 storm and when i know the day and time i will be on the server

OK guys thanks..... here is the info:
Realm(s): Ambrose. and if Ambrose is full go to scarecrow
Time: 2:00pm or 3:00 or anytime in between. Eastern Time (central time: noon or onepm and western time would be ten am or noon)
Day: Friday the 8th of July or Monday the 11th of July
Name: Brian Titansword
Lvl: 28
School: Storm
Meet up in: Digmoore Station, Marleybone

See you there,
Brian Titansword :D

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
I am having trouble in Ironworks. I have completed defeating Nails for the chimney combo. Got through there, grabbed the plans, and the attempted to defeat Brady the Sneak for the secret knock. Well, I was defeated. Now when I return, I can't get through the first iron door to get to the first set of chimneys. I can't talk to Baxter. I have tried defeating the Nappers again to see if they will give me a key, no luck. I have tried going to Nails' tower and it will not let me in. I'm stuck. Then I make another trip to the iron door and I get a new message that says: New Quest: Knock on Wood. What do I do?

Thank You

CewlCat
Kimberly StrongCatcher

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
nevermind guys i already beat it cause i couldn't find you guys but thanks anyways :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Righto with you guys but i seriously need help too so please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is James legendRider
I am usually in Scarecrow
And i am on at 1:00 usually

Please respond to me

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
TridentGryphon10a wrote:

Wolf Dawnhammer,lvl. 29 Adept Sorcerer. I'll be in the banshee or centaur realm. in the commons mostly. sooooo if you see me then friend me and i'll help you with Ironworks. hope to see you soon.