Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

things to find

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
is there anything to find as in all the other worlds, such as Prospector Zeke or someone?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yes, Zeke has you looking for Khryckets and Merryweather has you looking for Khrysanthemum flowers.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
i believe you want the khryckits (i'm sure it's spelled wrong)

Gabriel Ashcaller

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I haven't seen any hidden places to get new spells from but there zeke is in this world and some shops in the Lost Wood.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Zeke and Eloise are there but you have to complete a certain amount o the work before their quests will pop up, also he vendors in silent market will appear after you liberate Bastion. Regarding astral spells, no new ones yet, maybe in part 2; but you do get shadow spells once you complete Eclipse Tower. No crafting or furniture vendors yet, also hoping for in part 2.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Hey wizards from the spiral, I was wondering if anyone of you can help me find a main quest it's like so stressing iv'e been looking all day.. It's in the New World part 1

Administrator
Barkford on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Hey wizards from the spiral, I was wondering if anyone of you can help me find a main quest it's like so stressing iv'e been looking all day.. It's in the New World part 1
This sounds like a job for....Quest Finder!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/november2013#finder

Please use the new Quest Finder feature. Quest Finder is off by default and can be enabled through the Options Panel (press Esc to access your Game Options).

community@wizard101.com