Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My least favorite world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Hello. I haven't even completed the first quest in Khrysalis and I already can't stand it. It's so dark and gloomy and the music is almost depressing sounding. But what I don't like most of all is the first boss is way too hard. I've tried numerous times and gotten defeated no matter what strategy I use. If you don't make this world at least the slightest bit easier I will most likely quit the game.

Thank you for understanding and I like to write more positive reviews than this but this is something I would like to point out. Have a nice day everybody. Blake DarkBreaker lord of the falling sky

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
don't worry about the gloominess in bastion. after you complete your quests in the eclipse tower bastion and the silent market will be more cheerful with burrowers walking around and birds chirping and flying and I am pretty sure the music changes to a more whimsical tune. as for the first few bosses I don't believe you can have anyone help you so you will have to find a strategy that works or buy a henchmen (I recommend the level 50 life henchmen since they heal very often). but after them most of the bosses shouldn't be too bad. just keep at it and you should prosper.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2017
This is once prideful world of story and might turned into a corrupted nightmare created by the shadow web, and it's just too good! Keep your chin up enjoy the scores and beautiful music and get those bugs!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
coolguydude102 on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
Hello. I haven't even completed the first quest in Khrysalis and I already can't stand it. It's so dark and gloomy and the music is almost depressing sounding. But what I don't like most of all is the first boss is way too hard. I've tried numerous times and gotten defeated no matter what strategy I use. If you don't make this world at least the slightest bit easier I will most likely quit the game.

Thank you for understanding and I like to write more positive reviews than this but this is something I would like to point out. Have a nice day everybody. Blake DarkBreaker lord of the falling sky
I felt the same way going into Khrysalis, but after some questing it became really fun seeing the backstory of a broken world.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I like Khrysalis. The storyline, the humor and the scenic view is great. I agree with Coolguydude102, the music is dull and can use an upbeat. The music in Last Wood is the worse and I can't stand cheating boss such as Kravenly, the Hunter, Belosto Toebiter, Ghostdog, Balor, the Broken Fang and so forth.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
you know, I kind of wish my topic gets deleted. I was upset when I wrote it that I couldn't defeat the first boss. I used the level 50 life henchman and beat it. I actually quite like the world now. The music in Bastion isn't great but I like it in other areas. It was super cool getting shadow pips, and the storyline was great. When I saw the mouse (that I forgot the name of) that helped you in the beginning come back to life it was awesome. Khrysalis has changed from my least favorite to favorite world