Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Beat the Boss To Get Into the Front Gates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
Does anyone have a technique to beat the boss to get into the front gates of Khrysalis? I have been stuck on it for almost half a year and can't beat the boss....considering the boss is the same school as me. I need some techniques. Thank you

Survivor
Sep 10, 2016
CNC13 on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Does anyone have a technique to beat the boss to get into the front gates of Khrysalis? I have been stuck on it for almost half a year and can't beat the boss....considering the boss is the same school as me. I need some techniques. Thank you
lol converts

Survivor
May 24, 2016
zaltanna or the goliath?

valdus nightwraith -120

quinn soulhorn -60

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
if you have some crowns get a couple henchmen if not the best strategy would be to go in kill the storm spiders and when you make it to the next room where the boss is always what i do in a tough situation like this is i put on some treasure card shields of the boss you are fighting until he has no pips left and every time he doesn't hit is a chance for you to put on a blade or trap to start getting ready to hit. After you have your defenses up and an extra shield in case he lands a critical (you never know lol) then you can go ahead and hit him and if he isn't beat from that first hit then rinse and repeat until you take him down. Also the pet that you have equipped makes a huge difference equipping a heal pet or one with resistances will be more beneficial than one that is damage based or critical based and so on and same for your gear. So give this a try and best of luck hopefully you complete your quest and move through Khrysalis.