Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ghoulish wisp rank 2

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Historian
May 01, 2010
The KT spell vendor, heading towards the Pyramid of the Sun, to the left of it.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
In Golem Court in Wizard City, go to the mole and get the ''Dusty winds : Kills rank 1 & 2 pets" It cost 1000 gold and you must be Rank 2 Gardener.

Hope this helps!!!

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 30 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
I am looking for that spell to but the one (charlie) doesn't have it, is there anyone else I can get it from?

Thanks

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
You think rank 2 pests are problem, I have a rank 5 pest on my white desparagus, and no way to get rid of it. I'm gonna have to wait till it dies, and revive it. I hope that works...

Defender
May 17, 2011
salarum wrote:
You think rank 2 pests are problem, I have a rank 5 pest on my white desparagus, and no way to get rid of it. I'm gonna have to wait till it dies, and revive it. I hope that works...
Salarum! Do not fear! lol, jk. but there is a way to get rid of those things. go stand in the middle of wizard city commons on a crowded or full server. then, say something like this: i will trade rank 5 treasure cards for gardening treasure cards!

it works most of the time, and the baby pheonix spell is adorable and will get rid of those rank 5 pests. best of luck to you!

Saffron Firehunter, Master Life Wizard, grandmaster gardener.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
salarum wrote:

If you have the gold you can go to the Celestia or Krok (gardner) and purchase the flyswatter looking spell that eliminates all kinds of pest regardless of rank. However, this spell does take a fair amount of energy.