Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring 2022 KI Live!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live for April has been announced!

We'll once again have new developers on the show while the community joins us in live chat and in Wizard101 and Pirate101.

You don't want to miss this one! The fun begins April 28 at 4pm CT on Twitch https://twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment

Champion
Apr 18, 2013
Kyle IceWielder on Apr 19, 2022 wrote:
KI Live for April has been announced!

We'll once again have new developers on the show while the community joins us in live chat and in Wizard101 and Pirate101.

You don't want to miss this one! The fun begins April 28 at 4pm CT on Twitch https://twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment
Hi there Kyle!

Hopefully our Tips and Questions will be taken from this Topic.

Here's mine,

Tip -
You can be clever when creating a wiz related April Fool's joke as seen here, www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/wizard101-the-movie-8ad6a4267f731310017fd60ff08b7c8f?page=1. Like making up a phony KI spokesperson, Lisa Orlopf, as the one who broke the news on the non-existing Wizard101 Movie coming out on Feb 29 of next year. What's so clever about it? As Lisa's best friend, Anna Graham will attest, February 29, 2023 does not exist and Lisa Orlopf is an anagram for April Fool's!

Question -
What April Fool's pranks have our new developers pulled on their unwitting victims?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Hello, I have question for Joel:
How many musical scrolls there in total in wizard101 and how many players have collect them all?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good afternoon!

I have a few questions that I would like to submit for possible answers at the next KI Live.

Would it be possible for Zeke to offer a service where we can redeem rental mounts to permanent? I would even happily pay some crowns to do so.

Is it possible to have a Beastmoon practice field where a novice BM player can get used to the spells and forms (s)he has unlocked? It is very frustrating going into a BM hunt and be working with an unfamiliar beast form.

Is there ANY hint, teaser, or other news that can be shared about Pirate101 at this time? Even something little like "We can't say anything about it, but look for some Pirate news in July"

Steven Ghoststalker