Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Live begins September 29!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live begins September 29 at 4pm CT on Twitch!

You've got questions and we've got answers!

Reply with a Wizard101 or Pirate101 question, and we'll select some to present on this month's KI Live show!

Explorer
May 07, 2010
QUESTION: are there any plans to continue updating our character models? it’s been over 2 years since the 2020 update, but there are still visible bugs & artstyle issues that players have given a lot of feedback on, as well as more customization requested (like updated & new hairstyles, more skintones, face shapes, etc.).

thanks!

Champion
Apr 18, 2013
Question:
Have you ever met your heroes? (I meet mine once a month when KI Live is on. )

Tip:
My tip this time is my pointer finger, pointing at my wizardly heroes. Please don't cut my finger tip!

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY WIZARD101

Explorer
Dec 27, 2014
Question: what is the most popular stitch wand in the game?

Tip: don't forget to equip the right pet after pet training before going into battle!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2021
I remember seeing something about a revamp to the Moon school (Which is super exciting because Polymorphs are such a cool concept!)
Any updates on this? Or any insight as to how it may change?
Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Yay! Can't wait for this.. Happy Birthday KI!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
WIZ QUESTION: For PVE players, are you gonna allow level-locking passed 150? I personally hate losing XP but due to side quests I'm always a few levels higher than the world I'm in, and I either have to choose to wait on the new world content or the XP, I think for those of use who are PVE only players having a way to save the XP and still quest at max would allow us to both continue questing with no fear of losing XP

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Question: Will there ever be fish on Guild Island? Maybe a special fish?

Tip: When running around before engaging in battles equip a pet with Scout abilities to be able to acquire Azoth and other reagents. Just remember to switch pets before you enter battle if you need to.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Question: It has been previously mentioned that Guilds are planned to have additional features in future. Have these features been fleshed out, and can we expect to see them soon?

Gameplay tip: If you are fortunate enough to be in a Guild, upgrading it will be important! To do this, make sure you have the Guild Crater unlocked; it will give you a way to get ever more complex forms of Azoth that you will need to reach for new goals!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2019
Question: With the gear changes including two school stats, are we going to be getting access to quest spells from the Arcanum scholars, new mastery Amulets, new decks that give dual school stats as well?

Survivor
Jul 31, 2019
Question: With the gear rework you mention about making dual schools a thing. Are we going to get more spells from the Arcanum Scholars, decks with dual school stats?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
Question: Would it be possible to add a second page to the equipment sets in spellbook? I find myself forever having to leave off a set I want to make for lack of room. It's so much quicker to hit a set button than having to rummage through the backpack to find everything.

Tip: To multiply your gains per time spent looking for azoth with pet scout or retriever talents, do so in Krokotopia to Dragonspyre and open silver chests to gain a spellement.