Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Didn't Download

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
I pressed "Download" in the I had not played before and it download 55%. Then when it got to 70% it just automatically closed. I didn't close the tab. But then it just didn't download on my Uncle's computer.
What is wrong?

Survivor
May 16, 2010
it might be the internet connection it might of got cancled in the middle of the download i hope you can play i am having issues as well and it might be enough for me to never play again :(((
wolf ghost 88 life

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
centauraven8990 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I pressed "Download" in the I had not played before and it download 55%. Then when it got to 70% it just automatically closed. I didn't close the tab. But then it just didn't download on my Uncle's computer.
What is wrong?
It happened to me and it still wont load it's weird

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
xman753951 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
it might be the internet connection it might of got cancled in the middle of the download i hope you can play i am having issues as well and it might be enough for me to never play again :(((
wolf ghost 88 life
No My wifi was perfectly fine. It said Signal Power was awesome. So There isn't a way it could fail.

Coyle DuskVault 10

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
centauraven8990 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
What is wrong?
I would suggest contacting support and explain the situation to them. They will tell you what information they need to check it out.

Squire
May 10, 2013
No Coyle. Your problem was that you did not see the tab. I was sitting right next to you. The tab was up high in the corner. If you want you can go to start and search the desktop and it will say Wizard101.

Anytime any help.

Sean HawkHunter Level 29