Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's with the sewer in Olde Town?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Sometimes when i'm in old town i see people in the sewer. I teleport to them just for fun. But whenever I ask them how did you get in here, they always say "I just teleported". Does anyone know how this happens?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
it was a gltich in the program and someone got in
no hacks were involved XD but its annoying ppl charge you treasures to get in

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
It happened when someone did a quick port to Olde Town, they got in and invited friends and it just kept going.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I noticed this too. Saw something on youtube that had people in the sewer.So went to check it out. when i got over to olde town, there were 2 people in the sewer i asked if i could go in :D but they wanted rare treasure cards

Defender
May 29, 2009
Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
The same thing happened at Elik's edge
very true and last time it was a noob i gave nightshade to get in i got onother person in with no charge then my coputer shut down. and it turns out that it is almost impposible to get in with cards like nightshade and they almost always just stand there and do not let you in!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Yea, I was questing with a friend on my balance (now deleted, I REALLY hated being balance) and we where running through olde town, and then suddenly I couldnt find him, I asked where he went, he said he fell into the sewer and I was like "What?" He asked me to port, and then I saw X3 It was so funny, then everyone wanted in X_X He wanted treasures, but I let people in for free, in hindsight that was a fairly stupid thing to do, the ten people I let in for free, invited ALL of their friends, and it became so crowded in their that all you could see was a sea of wizard hats and a few pets. Crazy X_X

Fiona Starcatcher, Grandmaster Necromancer.
And Jessie the Wraith.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
center591 wrote:
I noticed this too. Saw something on youtube that had people in the sewer.So went to check it out. when i got over to olde town, there were 2 people in the sewer i asked if i could go in :D but they wanted rare treasure cards

Just say ok, add them, then teleport to them and remove them x3 And say: "Thats what you get for being greedy, no treasure cards and less space."

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
bobbyman145 wrote:
Sometimes when i'm in old town i see people in the sewer. I teleport to them just for fun. But whenever I ask them how did you get in here, they always say "I just teleported". Does anyone know how this happens?

It isn't a sewer. It is a natural water flow or a storm drain, neither of which is a sewer.

Storm drains and sewers are two different control systems.

A storm drain can flow into a sewer by design but sewers under normal circumstances do not flow into storm drains, gutters or natural water flows.

There are no visible sewers in Wizard101.