Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wand Missing While in Mount

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Hi, I'm having an issue where my mount (Shadowswift Wings) is not displaying my current want. It instead shows as if I do not have a wand equipped. If anybody knows how to fix this, that would be great.

Appreciate it!

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
To be honest, I don't think wands show on any mount. I don't think it is a glitch, but maybe a graphical issue. The other day my game glitched and showed my wand laying across the lap of my wizard riding on a horse. It looked awkward.

I just think it might be too difficult to animate how many different wands with how many different mounts,

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wing mounts usually show your equipped wands.

If this is not the case for you, it may be a bug.

But, there are a few instances where the wand might not be visible.

Administrator
What is the wand you have equipped when this occurs?

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
Sparck on Jun 6, 2019 wrote:
What is the wand you have equipped when this occurs?
My wand's stats are the Fortune Teller's Peerless Eye's 120+ wand.
The appearance is a dyed version of the Myriarch Tabarzin of Fright (I.E. an axe and shield wand)
If you would like me to email you and pictures, let me know.

Hopefully this helps!

Community Leader
Healing Melody on Jun 3, 2019 wrote:
To be honest, I don't think wands show on any mount. I don't think it is a glitch, but maybe a graphical issue. The other day my game glitched and showed my wand laying across the lap of my wizard riding on a horse. It looked awkward.

I just think it might be too difficult to animate how many different wands with how many different mounts,
I've experienced this too. Wands could always be displayed when you equip certain wing mounts such as the Luphilim Wings.

For example: https://finalbastion.com/wp-content/uploads/Angel-Guard-Aquila-FEATURED.jpg

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP