Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points Redemption...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Professors,
I'd like to ask a few little questions just to clarify what I'm reading on the Patch Notes page about the Training Points Redemption that Mr. Lincoln is now graciously doing.

When you trade in your training points using crowns, do you get to submit which cards you want to get training points back on? Or do you have to turn in ALL your cards you ever used training points on?

If you could answer those two little questions for me, I'd deeply appreciate it.

See ya in the Spiral....

Hunter SilverHeart

Administrator
When you confirm your BuyBack with Mr Lincoln, you trade back ALL the spells you received by spending Training Points - that means spells from every trainer outside your School of Focus.

It's an all or nothing purchase, allowing players to completely reset all their training points at once.

Hope that helps answer your question, young Wizard!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
what about those of us who cannot buy crowns due to financial issues and those of us whose parents wont buy them after buying subscription
are they gonna have it so can do same with gold?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
sara267 wrote:
what about those of us who cannot buy crowns due to financial issues and those of us whose parents wont buy them after buying subscription

i hope

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Do you think it will ever be possible to train for a spell from another school without having to train for spells that come before it? Like if I wanted to train for storm schools kraken spell without training for storm shark.

Administrator
No RainingTree - the only way to get a spell without learning the spells that come before is to purchase that spell on an item or use the Treasure Card.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
sara267 wrote:

I hope they would do something with the gold too, i feel it is not fair to only reward the people who can get crowns

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Just to clarify it you get all your training points back so you can get different cards, although you can put your training points back into the same school, which would just be a waste of crowns. So you practically are being allowed to explore other schools, or in simpler terms, THIS GET YOU IN OTHER SCHOOL! ME LIKEY! OOH AHH AHH!

Michael Lotusblade, REALLY GOOD LIFE DUDE! OOK OOK EEK!