Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne Room of Fire dungeon bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2020
I was in the Throne Room of Fire dungeon, and the puzzle with the sun and moon obelisks is glitched. No matter how many times I restart the game the door won't open after completing the puzzle. I looked up a tutorial to make sure I was doing it right, and the youtuber did the same thing I had done, but the doors opened for him. I noticed it when trying to complete the dungeon 2 days ago, 6/24/2022.
Character: Fallon CrowSong, death, level 18

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
APwolf3215 on Jun 26, 2022 wrote:
I was in the Throne Room of Fire dungeon, and the puzzle with the sun and moon obelisks is glitched. No matter how many times I restart the game the door won't open after completing the puzzle. I looked up a tutorial to make sure I was doing it right, and the youtuber did the same thing I had done, but the doors opened for him. I noticed it when trying to complete the dungeon 2 days ago, 6/24/2022.
Character: Fallon CrowSong, death, level 18
Did you send in a ticket to customer support? You probably should not be sharing your username here, surprised it got through moderation.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2020
Jasmine3429 on Jun 28, 2022 wrote:
Did you send in a ticket to customer support? You probably should not be sharing your username here, surprised it got through moderation.
Ikr, but it was customer support that told me to put what I emailed them on here.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Hey there, thank you for sharing this, I'll make a note and be sure to show the team!