Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
So here I am in a battle at Floating land. Out of no where 2 people who arent even close to MARLEYBONE get in my battle. They couldnt handle it so they flee'd and left me to a 4v1. If I remember it specifically said people lvl 48 and have finished DS are able to go. FIX THIS PLEASE???

Adherent
May 20, 2010
They teleported to friends and then wandered off and joined your battle. I doubt KingsIsle is going to stop that.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Raynago wrote:
So here I am in a battle at Floating land. Out of no where 2 people who arent even close to MARLEYBONE get in my battle. They couldnt handle it so they flee'd and left me to a 4v1. If I remember it specifically said people lvl 48 and have finished DS are able to go. FIX THIS PLEASE???

I have had the same exact thing happen to me several times. It is very annoying. KI should have a way to prohibit under 48 ranked friends from teleporting to someone in Celestia. They same way they do not allow you to teleport to your friend who is doing pet training or something along those lines.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I had a person who just got to level 2. They ported to my friend, and joined my battle. And left, and ported BACK to him. And I saw him. And he was like "Haha!" I was furious.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Raynago wrote:

Look In the message boards for my thread called World "Jumping".
I think I covered your problem pretty thouroughly, as I COMPLTELY AGREE that level caps need to be applied to this game if this continues.

Ryan FrostShard - Legend of the Ice Arts

Survivor
May 19, 2009
What annoys me is when people at those levels join your battles and then yell at you when they don't like how you fight. I agree that KI needs to make it so that under 48 is not allowed to Celestia

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
This is something that has been discussed more than once. I am hoping that they put a level lock on worlds. It would really help. And its not just for Celestia. All the worlds that need it. Yes we all like to be able to help our friends, but anymore its just being abused. And the ones that say but i want to be able to help my friend, need to understand that they need to stay with that friend and not go off on their own. I have this issue in DS as well. A lot of people are complaining about it being in Celestia only, but its not only there. The issue is all over the game. But as for the Celestia issue, when the world came out KI stated that you had to have done the FINAL COUNTDOWN quest, AND be at least level 48, to access Celestia. It needs to be enforced. I pay to play the game as much as the next person, but i still believe that if you are not able to handle a fight on your own because you are in a world you should not be in yet, then you should not be allowed to go there.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
One area up!

One area up!

My idea is you are allowed to port to the area that is one stage up from where are. That way you can join your friends that are a bit ahead of you.

So far example if you are in Wizard City, you can port to anywhere in Krokotopia. When you get the key to Krokotopia, you can port up to Marleybone, and so on.

Even with this limit, you can be at the Tower Archives on DS and get to the Trial of Spheres, that is not very restricting, but it would stop the noobs from getting into Celestia. It would have put quite a damper on the Chancel nonsense.

GH would be an issue. I guess just make it wide open.

Another idea, fleeing has a reduction in XP.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
my take on it was ki said you had to have key and be level 48 and above to access cl wish mean for you yourself to enter world
they did not say it was restricted to level 48 and above or that you could not port in
not trying to take up for the low levels
just lots of people are getting how ki worded it wrong
they don't bother me being there if there doing there own thing but like most high level it is getting annoying they jump in your fights steal your spots in the storm raven fights and never once ask if they can join in
i think that is the main issue with the low levels porting to cl

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
ic0517 wrote:
One area up!

One area up!

My idea is you are allowed to port to the area that is one stage up from where are. That way you can join your friends that are a bit ahead of you.

So far example if you are in Wizard City, you can port to anywhere in Krokotopia. When you get the key to Krokotopia, you can port up to Marleybone, and so on.

Even with this limit, you can be at the Tower Archives on DS and get to the Trial of Spheres, that is not very restricting, but it would stop the noobs from getting into Celestia. It would have put quite a damper on the Chancel nonsense.

GH would be an issue. I guess just make it wide open.

Another idea, fleeing has a reduction in XP.

OHHHHHHH that would be the best!!!! :D

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
arollison wrote:
Raynago wrote:

I have had the same exact thing happen to me several times. It is very annoying. KI should have a way to prohibit under 48 ranked friends from teleporting to someone in Celestia. They same way they do not allow you to teleport to your friend who is doing pet training or something along those lines.

You mean people under level 45 shouldn't be able to go... Level 45 people can help them selves, 44 and under, don't know.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I don't mind the low levels exploring, but something needs to be done about them joining battles. It's really sad when some level 20 joins your battle, dies and calls you a noob for not healing them. Of course they die from me using pacify ;).