Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
My stitching is not successful. I try to stitch multiple times (same thing of course) and it said "Your transaction was not successful". Its really bugging me because I wanna look good and have good stats. If it helps, I was using the appearance of a robe that I could not wear because of level restrictions. I could wear the stats robe. Please tell me how I can fix this!

-Grace G.

-Kayla U.

-Natalie I.

-Rowan H.

-Maria B.

Administrator
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#misc

Players may still experience an error message when trying to Stitch or Unstitch. This only occurs when you try to Stitch or Unstitch after switching to a different character on your account. We are working on this, but in the meantime, if you encounter this error, you may need to just restart Wizard101 and stitch your new outfit when you start the game back up again

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Thanks Professor Greyrose! At least it didnt take my crowns...

P.S. I like the class

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#misc

Players may still experience an error message when trying to Stitch or Unstitch. This only occurs when you try to Stitch or Unstitch after switching to a different character on your account. We are working on this, but in the meantime, if you encounter this error, you may need to just restart Wizard101 and stitch your new outfit when you start the game back up again
I love being in professor greyrose wizard101 class it Is so much fun being able to see a beautiful person who looks so elegant I will never choose any other class