Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still Experiencing Downtimes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2017
Hello!

I am making this thread out of a question I have. So I logged on today to do my daily garden and PVP on my Balance for the rewards. However, when I first logged on I noticed that it was taking a very long time, and it finally said unable to connect to server, leaving me with the only option to quit. I loaded back up, and was able to get on to do my garden. I then switched to my balance to start PVP, and was able with a long enough wait. I queued for a match, got one quickly, and then accepted. However, upon joining this match I got the regular loading screen, and then after the loading screen was gone I was back to where I was previously- but with an added loss on my record. On my balance I'm very stingy about record (Oops, its the competitive side and me. 40-4 is something to be proud of), and before doing any more matches I want to make sure there isn't any specific issues on my side of the game. I did open up task manager to track my network and memory usage- and neither seemed abnormal. So with the recent DDoS attacks that have been happening, are these what is currently causing my slow speeds and disconnections?

Thanks in advance!

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
The past attacks on the game are contributing to a large amount of disconnections across the world. I noticed that most of the world is having issues with logging in, however many people on the east coast of the US are having an easier time logging in. I, myself, live on the east coast and am having no issues whatsoever logging in. Make sure your internet connection is secure. All we can do at this point is wait for everything to blow over and hope for the best.