Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellements not dropping on my lvl 50 elixir storm wizard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I tried farming Zarathax and Sea Lord on a wizard that I used the lvl 50 elixir on and they are not dropping spellements. I thought the availability for spellement drops for each world depended on what badges you have unlocked (or so iv'e heard) and i have the 'Savior of Dragonspyre' badge so im not sure if its just a bug with the elixir or what's preventing me from receiving the drops. (for context, i am still lvl 50 and I did like 5 celestia quests hoping it would fix but nope.)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I might have found a solution. I noticed that I ONLY had the dragonspyre badge, so i tried to fight the last boss of every world beforehand from wizard city to mooshu, and now the dragonspyre bosses are dropping spellements for me. NOTE: This should NOT be the way it works. the elixir should unlock all world completions INCLUDING the badges. In my opinion if im going to spend 30000 crowns, it should AT LEAST complete the Zeke quests as well.