Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So so sick of this

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 15, 2014
When Blaze summoned me to learn about the team up box and I saw his items it was only allowed if you had certain team badges. I've helped hundreds of teams and never got a badge of any sort. I'm sick of seeing people walking around with team leader and team manager badges when I've probably helped out more teams than them and never got a badge.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
as stated in another post before you need to have used the kiosk in Olde Town in order for you to get a badge if ya just go to the area and quest with people then this does not work. Use the kiosk.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
I know I always use it from the team up box in olde town and it still doesn't count them

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
coolguydude102 on Dec 11, 2017 wrote:
I know I always use it from the team up box in olde town and it still doesn't count them
you must actually complete the instance in order for it to count toward the badge.

if joining teams was all it took, and all the times i've been quit on counted toward my total, i'd have easily had all of the badges a year ago.

-von