Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really mad!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 10, 2009
538
KI

I have YET to recive the email with my mystery coupon. I was planing on buying crowns and now I find the crown sale ends tuesday. Granted you have a lot of emails to send out but i would think over 2 days you could have emailed everyone by now.... I buy a bunch of crowns when they go on sale it would have been nice to have a bit more of a discount....

ellie

Administrator
If you did not receive the email and you have checked your spam folders AND made sure you have an up-to-date email address associated with your Wizard101 account then send an email at support@wizard101.com - please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the email address associated with your Wizard101 account

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.


community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 30, 2010
197
professor my guardian got the email for code timed on it said my email provider got it at 1140 am he just saw it tried to use code and it said he used it already when he didnt plz fix he sent email to game about the email sent the actually email back to game

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2779
mollyisthebest wrote:
professor my guardian got the email for code timed on it said my email provider got it at 1140 am he just saw it tried to use code and it said he used it already when he didnt plz fix he sent email to game about the email sent the actually email back to game


Before it gets too late, you should have your guardian send another e-mail back to Support@Wizard101.com and tell them what happened.

They can check your account and see if it was really used or not. Good Luck.

;-)


Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
880
Cheryl09 wrote:
KI

I have YET to recive the email with my mystery coupon. I was planing on buying crowns and now I find the crown sale ends tuesday. Granted you have a lot of emails to send out but i would think over 2 days you could have emailed everyone by now.... I buy a bunch of crowns when they go on sale it would have been nice to have a bit more of a discount....

ellie


There must have been some kind of internal problem with this email. I usually get them with no problem,but this one didn't come through. I checked with several of my friends,and only one of them received it.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
12
I patiently waited for my email and when I received one today about the new snowball pet I followed Professor Greyrose's instructions and contacted support. Hope they can find the lost email code for me.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
352
Honeybee313 wrote:
mollyisthebest wrote:
professor my guardian got the email for code timed on it said my email provider got it at 1140 am he just saw it tried to use code and it said he used it already when he didnt plz fix he sent email to game about the email sent the actually email back to game


Before it gets too late, you should have your guardian send another e-mail back to Support@Wizard101.com and tell them what happened.

They can check your account and see if it was really used or not. Good Luck.

;-)


Just a little reminder, when you post e-mails like that, don't use CAPITALS because the original email doesnt.
Look at the difference: support@wizard101.com It has now became a link.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
755
well gee no coupon yet ?

the way i look at it if i get a coupon Ok!
if i don't get a coupon... Ok!

why?
because i play the game because i like it
not because they give me free stuff.

if i got the coupon i probably would not use it.

i am saving up my money for next years subscription
because i want to play Wizard 101.

and i want to Thank all the Professors and Staff
at KI for such a wild and awesome game.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
64
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
200
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
213
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you did not receive the email and you have checked your spam folders AND made sure you have an up-to-date email address associated with your Wizard101 account then send an email at support@wizard101.com - please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the email address associated with your Wizard101 account

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.


I never bothered reporting that i didn't recieve this E-mail only because that dead line has passed .... not that , that makes it any better.... KI you are a very good company thus far and provide a very nice game to play.... but i look forward to recieving any e-mail that i get from you because they are to far and few .... but in short no i did not get that e-mail ...