Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Rockhammer gift pack in Deckathalon

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but last night I reached the Rockhammer pack treasure level in the Ice Deckathalon event. When I selected the prize to be awarded, it gave a single jewel. I only had 77 jewels in my pack total, so I know that I did not lose anything to overflow. Usually when purchasing the Rockhammer pack in the past it would drop 6 or 7 jewels, so I suspect this might be a bug. Is the pack in the decathalon only supposed to drop a single jewel?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on May 16, 2019 wrote:
I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but last night I reached the Rockhammer pack treasure level in the Ice Deckathalon event. When I selected the prize to be awarded, it gave a single jewel. I only had 77 jewels in my pack total, so I know that I did not lose anything to overflow. Usually when purchasing the Rockhammer pack in the past it would drop 6 or 7 jewels, so I suspect this might be a bug. Is the pack in the decathalon only supposed to drop a single jewel?
This happened to me too. I only received a single jewel.