Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Jewel & Item card blades

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
Hello,

I'm here to communicate a problem that's been happening in the game. The game will not stack Jewel and Item cards blades, even though they come from different sources.

A clear example of that is, for instance, Dual blades Jewels vs Morganthe's Dual Dlades Athame. They are completely different, but still they will not stack.

I know one can argue they both are "item cards", but it's no fair as we struggle to get them in hopes they can stack and then they just To be honest, If I myself knew they would not stack, I would not even bother getting it.

Please Community Manager, may you bring it up to the Developers, please?

Thank you!!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SrEdu on Jul 8, 2017 wrote:
Hello,

I'm here to communicate a problem that's been happening in the game. The game will not stack Jewel and Item cards blades, even though they come from different sources.

A clear example of that is, for instance, Dual blades Jewels vs Morganthe's Dual Dlades Athame. They are completely different, but still they will not stack.

I know one can argue they both are "item cards", but it's no fair as we struggle to get them in hopes they can stack and then they just To be honest, If I myself knew they would not stack, I would not even bother getting it.

Please Community Manager, may you bring it up to the Developers, please?

Thank you!!
a blade on a jewel is an ITEM card, as is any card from gear, this is why they do not stack. If the jewel is a pet jewel however it will behave as a PET card.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Wanted to add that the only way an item card would stack with another item card is if they had different values, same with trained or pet cards, not sure why you expect or think it should be different, would you really expect 2 trained blades or the same value to stack?