Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet stuck at Adult when it SHOULD be Ancient

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Hi I've been leveling up quite a lot of pets, and I never came across this issue. I have a Brainy Assistant pet, which has a pedigree of 95 and I was excited to see it's talents and of course this week has the double pet exp, so I took advantage and fed all the high level snacks I had, but I ran out of energy before I could level it up.

My friend suggested to buy the Pet Crumb pack and feed those to it to get easy experience.

I started doing that and by the time I looked at my pet's experience bar, it went OVER the requirements for reaching Ancient, but it never leveled up. I even went to log in and log out, waited for my energy to come back and play a game to feed it. Nothing worked it just continues to increase the experience bar but not actually leveling up to Ancient.

Right now it's experience bar is 585/525 (525 being the amount of experience that one needs to go to Ancient level.)

I don't know how to fix it, I looked around for hours for answers and I really don't want to label this pet as a failed pet either.