Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not sure if this is the right message board..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
I'm stuck and am in need of help. I am a level 22 (couple hundred away from level 23). And my quests at this time are; talk to Felicia Worthington in Marleybone; use obelisk rubbing-the vault of ice; go to fourth yardbird in vigrid roughland; go to tomb of storms beetle-tomb of storms; find the story of Eorl-throne room. I can not complete these quests because they are either locked or some where I cant get to them. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I've walked all over and talked to every one I can find and can't seem to find what it is I need to move on. If you have any suggestions please pass them on.

Thank you for your time of reading this.
-mshoward-

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
rowan831 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
I'm stuck and am in need of help. I am a level 22 (couple hundred away from level 23). And my quests at this time are; talk to Felicia Worthington in Marleybone; use obelisk rubbing-the vault of ice; go to fourth yardbird in vigrid roughland; go to tomb of storms beetle-tomb of storms; find the story of Eorl-throne room. I can not complete these quests because they are either locked or some where I cant get to them. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. I've walked all over and talked to every one I can find and can't seem to find what it is I need to move on. If you have any suggestions please pass them on.

-mshoward-
It would appear you need to complete the quests you have from Krocotopia. It would seem you are in the last area there to move on to Marleybone. The alligator in the beginning when you first enter the tomb of storms gives all the main quests.

Seeing Worthington is because you have completed the crafting quest and that is the next one so that can wait.

The rubbing is for a quest the library gives you so you should complete that.

Grizzlehiem is optional and you can work on quests there but will end up returning a few times as you become the right level for the next areas. It would seem you are now waiting to be level 40 to return.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
Umm. Where are you in the main quest line? None of the quests listed are from the game's primary storyline.

Neither the Vault of Ice rubbing, nor the beetle should be any problem to get if you have a current subscription or have purchased the area with crowns. If you can teleport to a friend in Marleybone, talking to Felicia is easy to do, but the tasks she'll set you on won't be. The Story of Earl, however, requires a considerably higher level to complete... level 35 or 40, if I'm remembering right.

The people who I would suggest going to to to talk with, in trying to find the broken quest link:
All four privates in the Palace of Fire - or the Professor inside the Throne Room of Fire within the palace.
Shalek the Wise in the Krokosphinx - remember that he is in multiple locations.
The Balance school professor at the Krokosphinx.
Hetch Al'din in the Oasis.
The two kings inside the family tombs at the Well of Souls. The princes just inside the entrances of these two areas may also be useful, as they open a number of side quests.

Also, are you up to date with your school quests, or can you do more homework to get the xp you need to level?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

-mshoward-
They are all side quests that you listed. If you can't get into The Tomb of Storms In Krokotopia, it sounds like you lost your Main Quest Line somewhere in The Krokosphinx or maybe even as far back as The Altar of the Kings/Royal Hall.

This link shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests

And on that link, you can click on any quest title to get more details if you need it (like "prequests", etc.).

It might take time to check the list, but that's all I can suggest right now. Hope this helps.

(P.S. - Thank you to Edward RubyRunner for the fantastic quest guides on Central.)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

-mshoward-
Hi again. I had another thought that might help you. Two of the quests you mentioned from Grizzleheim are also Side Quests (the yardbirds and The Story of Earl/books).

In Grizzleheim, you can only access different areas based on your level. When you reach the correct level needed for an area, you should talk to either Headmaster Ambrose or Bjorn in Northguard. Maybe this will help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun). The King (Valgard) is located in The Throne Room, which is the set of large doors right next to Bjorn in Northguard.

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

And this link shows all of the quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest on that link to get more details on if you need it.

Hope this helped.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
use obelisk rubbing-the vault of ice;

This should be your main story line quest...

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
You probably skipped a few quests in an area where you are not aware of. Also, can't you do the Tomb of Storms Quest?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Oops, sorry I thought the Tomb of Storms Quest was something else...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

-mshoward-
You don't need help, you need to follow the story line quests to gain access to the areas where you haven't gained access yet.
Grizzleheim is optional - concentrate on the others first. Complete Krok first, then move on from there.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
I would suggest looking around the world you are currently questing through, to see if anyone has any quests to give you; it sounds like, somewhere along the line, you didn't pick up your main quest after turning it in. that's just what it sounds like, but i'm not entirely sure.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Complete the main storyline quests so you can complete the side quests for you I think your main storyline quest is the Talk To Felicia Worthington In Marley bone but unless you want to level up more do the side quests so it will be easier

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
minecraftcutiegirl... on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Complete the main storyline quests so you can complete the side quests for you I think your main storyline quest is the Talk To Felicia Worthington In Marley bone but unless you want to level up more do the side quests so it will be easier
incorrect~ this is a crafting quest, which the op will not be able to complete until s/he unlocks the correct world.

there are 2 quests involving the vault of ice: one is a main storyline quest, and the other is a side quest. based on what you've listed, it sounds like that's your main quest at the moment... continue with it, and check out the links honeybee gave you, to find out where you went wrong.

-von

90 balance & death
72 storm
51 life
28 myth/ice
22 fire