Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No reply from Kingsisle support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2018
I am having this issue where I couldn't login to grub guardian for almost a month now. I have emailed Kingsisle support (help@kingsisle.com) twice so far about it, but they haven't sent a reply nor a confirmation message that they recieved my message. Please guide me through how to fix this issue so that I can play grub guardian again.

Administrator
Jack shadowrider04... on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
I am having this issue where I couldn't login to grub guardian for almost a month now. I have emailed Kingsisle support (help@kingsisle.com) twice so far about it, but they haven't sent a reply nor a confirmation message that they recieved my message. Please guide me through how to fix this issue so that I can play grub guardian again.
Hi Jack! We've been having some maintenance issues with the game, so have had to disable it several times over the past couple of weeks.

What error message are you receiving when attempting to connect?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2018
Sparck on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
Hi Jack! We've been having some maintenance issues with the game, so have had to disable it several times over the past couple of weeks.

What error message are you receiving when attempting to connect?
Thank you for replying. So after entering the username and password in the login screen of grub guardian and pressing login. An error message shows up saying:"Please log in first to Wizard101.com to verify your information."
So I logged on wizard101 website with my account details, assuming that I am supposed to verify my details.
Even then I couldn't log into the grub guardian. The same error message keeps showing up.

And also recently there is also an issue where I have to enter captcha everytime I try to login wizard101.com or wizard game client. Maybe these two issues are related? Both of these issues occuring for the past one month makes me think that they are related.

Administrator
Jack shadowrider04... on Feb 19, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for replying. So after entering the username and password in the login screen of grub guardian and pressing login. An error message shows up saying:"Please log in first to Wizard101.com to verify your information."
So I logged on wizard101 website with my account details, assuming that I am supposed to verify my details.
Even then I couldn't log into the grub guardian. The same error message keeps showing up.

And also recently there is also an issue where I have to enter captcha everytime I try to login wizard101.com or wizard game client. Maybe these two issues are related? Both of these issues occuring for the past one month makes me think that they are related.
It's possible your region isn't supporting these features. Can you email support@wizard101.com please, they will be able to further investigate your account.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I just logged in, and played a full game, including receiving my reward, and it worked fine. Im in the US if that helps.