Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No loot.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
76
Another case of receiving no loot after a boss fight. No gold, no Exp., no TC, no items. Absolutely nothing. This time it happened in Castle Darkmoor, after my fight against Sir Blackwater. This isn't the first time I've had something like this happen, what bug could make it so that you don't get any loot from a fight?

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
76
My backpack was no where near full, I did flee, however I was able to return and cast several spells, including the finishing blow.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
76
I'm going to assume that from the lack of response that fleeing somehow causes you to forfeit your rewards from the battle, which is rather ridiculous.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
950
RaiTaebeck on May 19, 2015 wrote:
I'm going to assume that from the lack of response that fleeing somehow causes you to forfeit your rewards from the battle, which is rather ridiculous.
It doesn't. It's clearly a bug. Send a ticket to Support if you haven't already.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
76
lewski on May 19, 2015 wrote:
It doesn't. It's clearly a bug. Send a ticket to Support if you haven't already.
Well, it's a bit late now, but I will should it happen again. Although the first time this happened to me and I sent a ticket their response was "We apologize for the trouble. Our powers are limited when it comes to dungeons and instance quests. The best advice we have for you is to do the dungeon over again. If the same issue occurs, please send us a screenshot of the issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience."

Survivor
May 06, 2011
6
RaiTaebeck on May 15, 2015 wrote:
Another case of receiving no loot after a boss fight. No gold, no Exp., no TC, no items. Absolutely nothing. This time it happened in Castle Darkmoor, after my fight against Sir Blackwater. This isn't the first time I've had something like this happen, what bug could make it so that you don't get any loot from a fight?
This has happened to me also, in the Galleries dungeon and at the final battle with Malistaire in Darkmoor.
On each occasion, my backpack was never full, but it was a little on the heavy side.
Once I cleared my backpack of non essential items (including pet snacks and reagents), the gold and other drop rewards seemed to go back to normal.