Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimbari justicar scimitar with no maycast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
I recently got a full nimbari set and was wondering do I have to be a certain level to have gotten the maycast? If that’s the case I honestly just wanted the maycast and wasted my crowns on the pack since I can’t even get the maycast yet.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
sool1003 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
I recently got a full nimbari set and was wondering do I have to be a certain level to have gotten the maycast? If that’s the case I honestly just wanted the maycast and wasted my crowns on the pack since I can’t even get the maycast yet.
What level are you? Looks like level 90+ is the minimum wand that has Maycast abilities.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sool1003 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
From what I can see, the "maycast" comes with the Nimbari Scimitars (Wands) only. And that starts with Level 90+.

On this link, you can see what is given from that Pack:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Nimbari_Hoard_Pack#axzz5fv3erevA

Click on any blue link on that page for more details on each item. Hope that helps.