Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2018
i noticed that I’m missing a lot of the spells I should have at lvl 87 balance. I am missing many of the spells you get on the main story line. How can I fix this?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Coinns88 on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
i noticed that I’m missing a lot of the spells I should have at lvl 87 balance. I am missing many of the spells you get on the main story line. How can I fix this?
This link shows all of the Spells for the School of Balance:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Balance_School_Spells

On that page, you can click on any 'blue link' for more details (like where to find the Giver of the quest, the Requirements for obtaining the Spell, etc.).

Survivor
Mar 15, 2018
It's also possible that you haven't done the spell quests given by your teacher. They give you quests every once in a while which reward you with a spell, make sure to do every quest that the trainer for your school has!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
You have to do the quests you don’t automatically get spells when you level. There are quests you are given when you reach certain levels but sometimes there are things you have to do before getting those quests.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Quite a number of spells won't be taught to you by your own school professor.

You'll have to do other things (usually side quest(s)) to have access to these spells.

For example, a few are available in Grizzleheim/Wintertusk through side quests.

- Availing Hands is available after completion of the quest The Runedown.

- Spirit Defuse & Elemental Defuse are also available here in Grizzleheim though the quest I Know a Guy... from Baldur Goldpaws .

Some spells are also only available through farming (boss/pack) or crafting. These are:

- Loremaster

- Ninja Piglets

- Samoorai

- Savage Paw

The Loremaster in the Atheneum drops all these spells but the chances? I'd say 1% or less. You're much better off crafting them.

Restoring Hands - is available as an item card from the level 40+ Balance Hat from the Professor's Hoard Pack.

If you need any further assistance of tracking these spells down, let us know!

Good Luck!