Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership Renewal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I didn't realize that a membership renews itself when your current membership ends. Wizard101 has charged me $75 USD which is ~$110CAD. Please, I did not intend on renewing my membership as I was planning to continue playing Wizard101 free without a membership. I am asking for a full refund of my money please. I have not logged into Wizard101 in a very long time, haven't played the game ever since this renewal. I hope you can refund my money

Administrator
xChaoticWizard on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:
I didn't realize that a membership renews itself when your current membership ends. Wizard101 has charged me $75 USD which is ~$110CAD. Please, I did not intend on renewing my membership as I was planning to continue playing Wizard101 free without a membership. I am asking for a full refund of my money please. I have not logged into Wizard101 in a very long time, haven't played the game ever since this renewal. I hope you can refund my money
Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to review your account: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game