Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loads of bugs with the Everafter Village!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
3
1. When inside the Main House that's beside the barn, you are able to see the people's chat who are in the Candy House, and vise versa.

2. When I put wallpaper up inside the Candy House, it also gets put up in the Shoe House! This will be especially troublesome if I try to put up new wallpaper in the Candy House, because it will replace what's in the Shoe House. And I have my Shoe House's inside Zafaria themed. The worst part about this bug is that when putting up wallpaper in the Candy House, it covers ALL of the walls in the Shoe House, not just one level.

3. Perhaps the most game-breaking, the Wishing Well WILL NOT work again! It's been over a day and I cannot use it!

Surely I'm not the only person experiencing this?

Also I'm using my fiance's account to post this since I cannot post with mine.

Administrator
GankNinja on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
1. When inside the Main House that's beside the barn, you are able to see the people's chat who are in the Candy House, and vise versa.

2. When I put wallpaper up inside the Candy House, it also gets put up in the Shoe House! This will be especially troublesome if I try to put up new wallpaper in the Candy House, because it will replace what's in the Shoe House. And I have my Shoe House's inside Zafaria themed. The worst part about this bug is that when putting up wallpaper in the Candy House, it covers ALL of the walls in the Shoe House, not just one level.

3. Perhaps the most game-breaking, the Wishing Well WILL NOT work again! It's been over a day and I cannot use it!

Surely I'm not the only person experiencing this?

Also I'm using my fiance's account to post this since I cannot post with mine.
Thanks GankNinja for these additional bug reports!

Explorer
Dec 30, 2011
67
There's also a bug where Avalon music plays in the Castle without a Music Player and a Music Scroll, which isn't supposed to happen.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
61
I put up wallpaper upstairs in one room of the main house and it went up in all the upstairs including the hallway and one of the downstairs rooms. Now that does save on wallpaper but not the look I was going for. I haven't checked to see if it went elsewhere.

I believe this was mentioned before--no windows!!! How is Rapunzel to be rescued???

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
61
I just double checked. When I put wallpaper up in the main house in a room upstairs it did both upstairs rooms, the hallway, the hallway to downstairs and the downstairs room on the right when you enter the house. It also did the barn next to the house.

Calamity Hexcloud

Administrator
LuckyLarry740 on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
I just double checked. When I put wallpaper up in the main house in a room upstairs it did both upstairs rooms, the hallway, the hallway to downstairs and the downstairs room on the right when you enter the house. It also did the barn next to the house.

Calamity Hexcloud
For the wallpaper, we are already working on a fix for this.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
61
Thank you Sparck and KI. I'll wait awhile to finish decorating. Off to collect reagents.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
Sparck on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
For the wallpaper, we are already working on a fix for this.
Ty for sorting fixes. I know this house is still a wee bit glitchy but I can honestly say it is my all time favourite! I absolutely LOVE this bundle! Thanks to the team for designing and making this, it has already brought me so much joy and I'm not even half way through decorating it yet!