Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotaur, Minotaur 2.0?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
:?I am kinda curious about something. What i am curious about is the life minotaur. Why does the life minotaur do more damage than myths origional minotaur? I really dont think its fair. :?

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Um from the card look I don't think it has more damage ability so I have no idea where you are coming from

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Of course it isnt! I mean, lets face it, fred. Nothing in this game is fair anymore.

Defender
May 02, 2010
The difference is not even 50 points. Life School needs all the power it can get.

Hero
May 19, 2009
why shouldnt it? Life has the least ammount of attacks and there they weakest, they derserve a spell that is powerful.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Because you can only use the card once, its from a pet at ancient, and also, it is harder to obtain.

--Talon LifeFlame Lvl50 Ice Wizard

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
why shouldnt it? Life has the least ammount of attacks and there they weakest, they derserve a spell that is powerful.

Life is not the weakest!

Hero
May 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Life is not the weakest!

Compair every spell and you will see that they are even with ice up to rank 6..... so tied for weakest. But also with the lack of attack spells it does put it back in last place.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Assuming you mean the school card when you say "regular" minotaur, the answer is pretty simple. Cards that go into your side deck, such as those obtained by pets or necklaces, are boosted cards. The cards are dark blue and do a little bit more damage or protect for a higher percentage than the school cards.

For example, the wraith card does 500 damage, while the charm you get from Kraysys gives the wraith card, which does 575 damage. Same goes for the life and death minotaurs.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Life is not the weakest!
in attack it is but not the weakest I have soloed most of the game with my life wizard.life has a lot of healing and good healing at that. there is no weakest nor strongest school. all are good for a different look in the weakest school string and strongest school string i'm in one of those telling what I thinjk and what I think are better in different situations.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
:?I am kinda curious about something. What i am curious about is the life minotaur. Why does the life minotaur do more damage than myths origional minotaur? I really dont think its fair. :?
Its because pets give super (stronger) cards dont worry.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
It's fair because myth wizards just get the spell for minotaur, which is easy, but for the life minotaur you actually work hard to get it by fighting a boss. :-o

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Last I knew the life minotaur could be used by any school, so if you are so jealous of the card as a myth, then get and use the pet yourself, if it isn't a good enough pet for you then you shouldn't be complaining about it (it isn't even a blade).