Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level rolled back?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
Hey everyone, I thought I'd post here before sending in a support ticket... as someone here may be able to shine some light on this.

I think my level was rolled back.

The other day, before the maintenance (I think, or shortly thereafter), I reached level 78 and did my school quest for my new pet, played some more, etc. etc. I just noticed today that my level is recorded on my character sheet as 77 and, before I log in (when selecting my character) it also says level 77. But, I'm sure I was at level 78 - I was counting down the XP because I wanted my new pet, lol.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't have started the new quest without first reaching 78, so what happened here?

Thank you.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
So weird. I really don't know. You were sure you were at lvl 78? no offence just checking.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
These things happen sometimes when they shut server down for a bit. Just send a ticket and they will figure it out. If they told you to log out because the server was going down and you stayed on they might not do anything for you.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Yes, you should send in a ticket. But are you really sure?