Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 61 Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Hi There,

When I just leveled up to 61, I got three message bubbles to my right. One of Professor Falmea (telling me to go to her and continue my learning spells), Ambrose (telling me to go to him at once) and the other I can't remember his name but he's at the Four Mills, also asking for help. I'm guessing these are bugs because i went to my professor and Ambrose, neither had a question mark over their head.

Thanks!

Historian
May 01, 2010
tgomes02 wrote:
Hi There,

When I just leveled up to 61, I got three message bubbles to my right. One of Professor Falmea (telling me to go to her and continue my learning spells), Ambrose (telling me to go to him at once) and the other I can't remember his name but he's at the Four Mills, also asking for help. I'm guessing these are bugs because i went to my professor and Ambrose, neither had a question mark over their head.

Thanks!

Are you on a new computer? That may be the reason why, Falmea: Efreet quest? Ambrose: I have no clue. Mill: For the Crab Alley quest. All of these messages are activated by leveling up.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
My husband and I were summoned to our school teachers at 61 with no apparent reason. Not by the other two mentioned above though.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
Level 61 Life wizard here. Same glitch. Got called by Moolinda Wu... No quest, no question mark. This gets a bit irritating.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It is a minor live update bug. You were already level 60 when Ambrose was suppose to call you, so it happened at level 61 instead.

Your school teacher summoned you, because of the same live update bug. It updated your quest requirement so you could get your level 68 spell after completing the associated Zafaria quest. (they were calling you to complete your 58 spell, which was already done, but a requirement for 68 spells)

These will likely be transparent to new players that reach level 60, post live update.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
I thought it might have something to do with either a) update bugs or b) requirements not having been met to actually go to the new world.

In my case, for both of my legendary Wizards (Life and Balance) that would be because I haven't finished Celestia just yet (close in both cases, but no cigars)

Thanks for the answer though.