Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzentein's Lab problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2013
I was doing Katzentein's Lab in Marleybone on my wizard Seth Watercrafter and my friend, and we finished defeating Dr. Von Katzenstein. We even created the clockwork at the end that told us to go talk to Watson. When I walked to where Watson is located, he wasn't there. I couldn't find a way to get him to show up and talk to him. This was on the quest "Weird Science". I exited the dungeon several times and came back him but still no luck. I just then decided to actually leave the dungeon through the ladder and go back in, but then it told me to defeat Katzenstein again but now it's locked. I was hoping to get it over with already but I guess not.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Seth Watercrafter on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
I was doing Katzentein's Lab in Marleybone on my wizard Seth Watercrafter and my friend, and we finished defeating Dr. Von Katzenstein. We even created the clockwork at the end that told us to go talk to Watson. When I walked to where Watson is located, he wasn't there. I couldn't find a way to get him to show up and talk to him. This was on the quest "Weird Science". I exited the dungeon several times and came back him but still no luck. I just then decided to actually leave the dungeon through the ladder and go back in, but then it told me to defeat Katzenstein again but now it's locked. I was hoping to get it over with already but I guess not.
This is how you do it... this is not a glitch you just didn't do it correctly.
Defeat Dr Katz, Talk to Crunk and complete that... THEN when told to talk to Watson, port out (or walk out) and find him on the Roof where you got the quest.

This seems to confuse a lot of people.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
if you talked to grunk, but it still didn't work, email king isle at kingisle support.com