Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

JOIN A TEAM: Fleshless Tower in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
15
Once I completed this dungeon through the JOIN A TEAM box I exited the dungeon and was penalized for leaving and had to wait before joining a another team.

Thanks

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
167
the timer is always there once everyone goes in to get rid of trolls if you completed the dungeon i don't see a problem here

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
42
I don't fully understand what you're trying to propose here.
Could you elaborate more on the topic please?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
15
MarissatheFT on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I don't fully understand what you're trying to propose here.
Could you elaborate more on the topic please?
Pretty self explanatory.
I'm reporting this problem/bug so that it can be patched.

Please lock this thread.
Thanks

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
1305
iTruNoob on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Pretty self explanatory.
I'm reporting this problem/bug so that it can be patched.

Please lock this thread.
Thanks
Actually, if you are reporting a problem, the KI team needs a better explanation than the few words you posted. Please be sure to give full details.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
167
And like i said you still get the cool down no matter what there is nothing to fix

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
15
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Actually, if you are reporting a problem, the KI team needs a better explanation than the few words you posted. Please be sure to give full details.
I gave full details -.- Here's a 5 step breakdown.

1. I join Fleshless Tower at the JOIN A TEAM box to help with the tower.
2. I enter the battle with 2 other players.
3. I help kill all mobs on all floors.
4. I help kill the boss.
5. I exit the dungeon.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
167
iTruNoob on May 2, 2016 wrote:
I gave full details -.- Here's a 5 step breakdown.

1. I join Fleshless Tower at the JOIN A TEAM box to help with the tower.
2. I enter the battle with 2 other players.
3. I help kill all mobs on all floors.
4. I help kill the boss.
5. I exit the dungeon.
I seriously don"t see a problem here

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
15
The Wyrm on May 5, 2016 wrote:
I seriously don"t see a problem here
If you don't see a problem here then you seriously don't play the game or you don't use the team up system.
Let me explain it again for you!

I joined this dungeon through the JOIN A TEAM box to help out some players. After completing this
dungeon I left the dungeon to go help other players. Once at the JOIN A TEAM box I had a 10
minute timer because I left the dungeon before it was complete.

The problem is that I completed the dungeon. I shouldn't have been penalized for leaving.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4163
iTruNoob on May 8, 2016 wrote:
If you don't see a problem here then you seriously don't play the game or you don't use the team up system.
Let me explain it again for you!

I joined this dungeon through the JOIN A TEAM box to help out some players. After completing this
dungeon I left the dungeon to go help other players. Once at the JOIN A TEAM box I had a 10
minute timer because I left the dungeon before it was complete.

The problem is that I completed the dungeon. I shouldn't have been penalized for leaving.
The problem is that you left the dungeon in an incorrect manner. You may have completed the last battle but you didn't leave it properly, you teleported out. Not really a bug.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
42
iTruNoob on May 8, 2016 wrote:
If you don't see a problem here then you seriously don't play the game or you don't use the team up system.
Let me explain it again for you!

I joined this dungeon through the JOIN A TEAM box to help out some players. After completing this
dungeon I left the dungeon to go help other players. Once at the JOIN A TEAM box I had a 10
minute timer because I left the dungeon before it was complete.

The problem is that I completed the dungeon. I shouldn't have been penalized for leaving.
Your responses and details don't add up. You say that "after completing" the dungeon, you went to help other players. However, you follow that with "I had a 10 minute timer because I left the dungeon before it was complete." And then, you say "The problem is that I completed the dungeon."

The Team Up penalization has been in the game since the update that brought it in the first place. KingsIsle most likely implemented the Team Up penalization to prevent spammers who may try to join others' teams, only to leave seconds after.

You want a response but you're not giving us enough information to go on.
Did you go into the dungeon, pause there to leave and help other players, then come back, complete the dungeon and try to go in again? That could be a problem.

Please give us more information. It appears all jumbled right now, so if you become clearer, we might be able to help you.