Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a way to purchase bundles through KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2013
Hello,

I am very interested in purchasing both the Winterbane and Pagoda Gauntlet Bundles for my son's account. Problem is, I am military stationed in Europe and do not live anywhere near a Walmart. I attempted to buy one on the Walmart website, but it would not go through.

Is there any alternative to purchasing these bundles for people who do not live near one of these stores?

I'd appreciate any help!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
As far as I know, the Pagoda and Winterbane bundles are only available through retailers.

You could send a close relative money, and ask him/her to buy it for your son.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
I have asked KI about the same, but KI will not help in this.
I live in Denmark and is also far away from the shops, and no one will sell me something.
It seems that all of us who live here on the other side of the world, will not have the same opportunities to bundle that you are writing about.
I think it's too bad that in this way will be made ​​between us players.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think you can get those specific bundles through KI yet. If you wait a little, KI may eventually put them up for purchase on this website. There might be some other options, but these are the best I can think of at the moment.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Kane Deathwraith on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

I am very interested in purchasing both the Winterbane and Pagoda Gauntlet Bundles for my son's account. Problem is, I am military stationed in Europe and do not live anywhere near a Walmart. I attempted to buy one on the Walmart website, but it would not go through.

Is there any alternative to purchasing these bundles for people who do not live near one of these stores?

I'd appreciate any help!
There are three bundles right now online, Majestic, Hawk Rider, and Super Bundle, I'm sorry to say that neither are online. Hope you find one!

Tavia WyrmPyre Magus

Survivor
May 29, 2012
You know, you could try Amazon and Ebay. Though, I wouldn't recommend Ebay as much because sometimes some of the stuff comes broken. Especially with prepaid cards that come scratched which probably means that the person already used it.

Justin Fireshield Lvl 43