Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't talk to the Professor in Zafaria.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I'm level 74 but I can't talk to the Professor in the Baobab Crossroads to participate in the Five Boxes event, and I want to try for the perm Bone Dragon mount.

What do I do because AFAIK you have to do the level appropriate dungeon or else the chances of getting the Bone Dragon mount is naught.

He's standing there, but I just can't talk to him.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Nvm everyone, I figured things out LOL.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
To do the Baobob box, you must be level 60 or higher AND you must have opened up Zafaria to questing.

In addition, it might also be the case that we have to do the lower ones first. If you haven't finished the lower boxes, you might try doing them all to see if the Baobob one opens up for you.

And finally, the Bone Dragon mount drops during the Lost Pages event, it does NOT drop in any of the Boxes.....

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Bone_Dragon#axzz5Q4yZm4jh

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Freshta on Sep 3, 2018 wrote:
To do the Baobob box, you must be level 60 or higher AND you must have opened up Zafaria to questing.

In addition, it might also be the case that we have to do the lower ones first. If you haven't finished the lower boxes, you might try doing them all to see if the Baobob one opens up for you.

And finally, the Bone Dragon mount drops during the Lost Pages event, it does NOT drop in any of the Boxes.....

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Mount:Bone_Dragon#axzz5Q4yZm4jh

Alia Misthaven
LOL, that just goes to show how little I usually participate in these events (I’ve got them all mixed up and what not).

Thanks for the info.