Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't go to grizzleheim!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2019
1
This may be a glitch but I am not able to get on baldur's ship anymore. I went into grizzleheim without going to his ship in the first place so one of the NPC's told me to go back to Olde Town and go on his ship which i did. Unfortunately, I had to log out and then when i logged back in, I wasn't in grizzleheim anymore and now i can't get back on the ship to start the quest "trade voyage". Everytime I talk to baldur, he doesn't take me into grizzleheim. He just tells me to talk to the traders but i can't because it won't let me get back on the ship. Can someone please help me?

Administrator
godlyski on Jun 15, 2019 wrote:
This may be a glitch but I am not able to get on baldur's ship anymore. I went into grizzleheim without going to his ship in the first place so one of the NPC's told me to go back to Olde Town and go on his ship which i did. Unfortunately, I had to log out and then when i logged back in, I wasn't in grizzleheim anymore and now i can't get back on the ship to start the quest "trade voyage". Everytime I talk to baldur, he doesn't take me into grizzleheim. He just tells me to talk to the traders but i can't because it won't let me get back on the ship. Can someone please help me?
Hi godlyski,

This sounds like a glitch. Please contact support and we'll take care of it:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2777
godlyski on Jun 15, 2019 wrote:
This may be a glitch but I am not able to get on baldur's ship anymore. I went into grizzleheim without going to his ship in the first place so one of the NPC's told me to go back to Olde Town and go on his ship which i did. Unfortunately, I had to log out and then when i logged back in, I wasn't in grizzleheim anymore and now i can't get back on the ship to start the quest "trade voyage". Everytime I talk to baldur, he doesn't take me into grizzleheim. He just tells me to talk to the traders but i can't because it won't let me get back on the ship. Can someone please help me?
When did you try to use that Quest, Trade Voyage. It was removed from the game on May 19, 2019, along with the Quest, Bear Market, according to this post from Sparck:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/quests-bear-market-and-trade-voyage-8ad6a4246abaa79a016ad678c5a15637

Once your Wizard reaches Level 20, you will be able to go to Grizzleheim through the normal Quest Line. Talk to Merle Ambrose at that time, and he will give you the Quest, Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim#axzz5rCnfKxUn

Hope that helps.

Survivor
May 17, 2018
1
Sparck on Jun 17, 2019 wrote:
Hi godlyski,

This sounds like a glitch. Please contact support and we'll take care of it:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!
I am having exact same problem. :( I am level 44 I was level 43 when I first tried. done tons of sides. nothing fixes it. Not even finishing up wysteria and crab alley and every quest I can think of that might help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2777
Autumn myth flower on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
I am having exact same problem. :( I am level 44 I was level 43 when I first tried. done tons of sides. nothing fixes it. Not even finishing up wysteria and crab alley and every quest I can think of that might help.
Are you trying to board the ship? I explained in my previous post that two Quests were removed from the game. If your Wizard is at least Level 20, you should go talk to Headmaster Ambrose. He will give you the Quest that sends you to Grizzleheim. If that does not work, then you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain the problem to them. Give Support your UserName in the game (but not your password), and give them the name and Level of the Wizard who is having the problem.