Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grub Guardian Not Working For Androids

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
I've tried to get back into Grub Guardian on my phone, only to find it wasn't in the Play Store anymore. I went to the KI website to find a link to the app. I downloaded it, and tried to start up the app, but it will not even open. The screen turns black, then it closes. I read the reviews, and I am not the only one that has this issue. This issue goes back months. I filed a complaint, and got an email to come bring my issue here. I know it works for Apple phones, so the app is still in high demand. Is there anyway this can be fixed?

Administrator
magmared on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
I've tried to get back into Grub Guardian on my phone, only to find it wasn't in the Play Store anymore. I went to the KI website to find a link to the app. I downloaded it, and tried to start up the app, but it will not even open. The screen turns black, then it closes. I read the reviews, and I am not the only one that has this issue. This issue goes back months. I filed a complaint, and got an email to come bring my issue here. I know it works for Apple phones, so the app is still in high demand. Is there anyway this can be fixed?
Hi magmared! We posted this announcement some time back regarding Google Play support:

https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/games/important-announcements/3353-grub-guardian-temporarily-unavailable-on-google-play-still-available-on-app-store

Apologies about it currently being unavailable.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Sparck on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
Hi magmared! We posted this announcement some time back regarding Google Play support:

https://mobilegames.kingsisle.com/games/important-announcements/3353-grub-guardian-temporarily-unavailable-on-google-play-still-available-on-app-store

Apologies about it currently being unavailable.
Thank you for getting back to me! I haven't been on W101 in probably 8 years. I've missed a lot.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
You can still download grub guardian on an android device via amazon apps

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
ash5super on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
You can still download grub guardian on an android device via amazon apps
It instantly crashes on newer android devices.