Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FIshing Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but after I used "Buoy Chests 1" in Elephant Graveyard, Zafaria, my fishing hole started to bug. I used "Winnow Death Fish", and "Banish Sentinels 1" before i used "Buoy Chests 1". My fishing hole then proceeded to respawn ALL of the sentinels, ALL of the other school fish, and somehow I fished up a Gargoyle! If I'm not mistaken, Gargoyles are from Castle Darkmoor. If someone from KingsIsle could take a look at this bug, or even just reply and help me, I would highly appreciate it!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jack Dragon on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but after I used "Buoy Chests 1" in Elephant Graveyard, Zafaria, my fishing hole started to bug. I used "Winnow Death Fish", and "Banish Sentinels 1" before i used "Buoy Chests 1". My fishing hole then proceeded to respawn ALL of the sentinels, ALL of the other school fish, and somehow I fished up a Gargoyle! If I'm not mistaken, Gargoyles are from Castle Darkmoor. If someone from KingsIsle could take a look at this bug, or even just reply and help me, I would highly appreciate it!
I tried it too in a house where I had already done winnow myth...everything got reset! I tried it on 2 wizards and both times they caught just 1 chest in the entire area, when usually I get several. Maybe I just got unlucky but with 50% extra chance both of them caught less than usual. I'm not sure that it's working right!

PS We can catch the Gargoyle in Castle Darkmoor and Elephant Graveyard