Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everything's GONE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Where has everything gone! I downloaded the gane on my grandpa's computer with the same account, but my clothing disappeared. All of the people and the areas I could access disappeared too. What do I do? I tried to re-equip my items and go to other places but it won't let me. I'm just stuck and can't go anywhere. Please reply back and tell me what to do.
Thank you!

Administrator
Young Wizard, you answered your own question. You've gone a new computer, which means that EVERYTHING you downloaded as you progressed through the worlds over time, must now be downloaded at once.

This is covered under our Known Bugs section linked at the top of the message boards.

Still Wearing your Starter Outfit?: If you log in to Wizard101 on a different computer, or after reinstalling Wizard101, your characters will appear on the classroom screen in their starting outfits. Don't panic, your characters are still wearing their higher level gear, but you need to re-download all the clothing items. Once you log in and start exploring the worlds, you'll notice the downloading icon in the upper left of your screen. Once you have downloaded the clothing and other equipment, it will update your look.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 19, 2009
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Thanks! I have to move to my desktop while my laptop on which I have been playing is sent for repairs.

I was wondering what was going to happen.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Same with me and the test realm. When I first logged onto the test realm I was wearing my starter clothes and was level 16 (I was actually level 23-25 at the time)

-Anna [Ryan DarkRiver Adept (level 27) Necromancer]