Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
Hi,

Whenever I click the Earn Crowns button, the outer square appears, though the inside of it doesn't. It is a clear screen, no white screen, or black screen, just clear. Are there any solutions or causes for this? I would love to earn crowns but I can't because of this problem.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
Update: I can hear the sound of the video playing, though still cannot see it.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! If this condition persists, you may want to contact Customer Support to see if they can help identify what may be the issue with this feature on your computer. Feel free to reference this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
I have just emailed your support. Hoping to find some answers! Thank you, Dworgyn.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
Hello Dworgyn, I still haven't heard a reply.
Any help?
Answers?

Thanks!

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hmm. What's your ticket number, and I'll see if i can't get you some help on Monday when I'm back in the office.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
There was a previous thread regarding running Wizard on windows10 -
Some had issues including myself regarding blank boxes etc., so changing it back to run the game on 8.1 has solved some problems.
Try that maybe if you're on Windows10?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
Not exactly sure what a ticket number is, or how I find it? There is no ticket number in the sent email. Help?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
Actually Dworgyn, I have sent a message through the Website, instead of Email. Even added a screenshot to help! Hopefully I get a response soon!

Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2015
@SilverBackMonkey
I am on Windows 10, though i'm not exactly sure how to "change it back to run the game on 8.1"

Any ideas?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I changed mine back to 8.1 just for the wizard101 app. You can check online on how to do it or use the search bar by your apps list to search 'how to run app on 8.1'.

Good luck, hope this helps