Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon's fjord platform glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Hey all, got a minor glitch that maybe someone could help me with.

My friend owns a dragon's fjord house and has recently been decorating the outside of it. On the two small platforms at the side of the main door to the entrance to the inside of the house, she placed a Clawed Runestone housing item and a Demon Pig Statue (one on each platform). However, when she went to pick them up yesterday, she couldn't. Both items were un-selectable and she couldn't pick them up or even touch them; same thing happened today. All the other items in her house are selectable, so we're guessing its a glitch with the two small platforms? Does anyone have any advice to solve this problem?

(I got permission from my friend to make this post; I offered to reach out to the message boards for her since I have more experience using them, just wanted to clarify!)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Un-selectable housing items isn't a huge problem (especially with advanced movement now because you can place items underneath the ground / behind walls).

If you want to pick up those items, go into your attic menu & pick them up from there.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
dont know what platforms you are talking about

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
hydra4444 on Jan 9, 2021 wrote:
Hey all, got a minor glitch that maybe someone could help me with.

My friend owns a dragon's fjord house and has recently been decorating the outside of it. On the two small platforms at the side of the main door to the entrance to the inside of the house, she placed a Clawed Runestone housing item and a Demon Pig Statue (one on each platform). However, when she went to pick them up yesterday, she couldn't. Both items were un-selectable and she couldn't pick them up or even touch them; same thing happened today. All the other items in her house are selectable, so we're guessing its a glitch with the two small platforms? Does anyone have any advice to solve this problem?

(I got permission from my friend to make this post; I offered to reach out to the message boards for her since I have more experience using them, just wanted to clarify!)
Go into you attic, select the house icon on the left side of the screen look at either outdoor or decorating icon at the top of the screen, you'll be able to select the furnishing and remove it to your backpack.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
lobby702 on Jan 13, 2021 wrote:
Un-selectable housing items isn't a huge problem (especially with advanced movement now because you can place items underneath the ground / behind walls).

If you want to pick up those items, go into your attic menu & pick them up from there.
It worked!! Thank you!

Administrator
We hope to have this resolved in the next update.