Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark Shepherd Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
When I use Dark shepherd now, I'm noticing that when I heal, it actually increases the backlash and doesn't give me a shadow spear. Is this intended, or is this some sort of glitch?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
The W101 Central wiki has been alarmingly slow in updating info lately, which is very frustrating because it causes confusion like this.

The spell was revamped in the latest update and all the likes are now in the card's description.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
There has been some problems with the Shadow spells including Sentinel/Shrike/Seraph. The ball that floats around you is huge, and doesn't do the same damage it would do if you HAD full backlash. You're not the only one having problems with the Shadow spells.

-Tyler LifeRunner

Prodigious Theurgist

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Starblood653 on Aug 7, 2016 wrote:
The W101 Central wiki has been alarmingly slow in updating info lately, which is very frustrating because it causes confusion like this.

The spell was revamped in the latest update and all the likes are now in the card's description.
I know that the card description matches what is currently happening, but I find it odd that the new update would change its likes and dislikes radically. I also find it especially odd that there seemed to be nothing in the update nutes that said this would be the case outside of "now shows the likes and dislikes".

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
SomeRandome on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
I know that the card description matches what is currently happening, but I find it odd that the new update would change its likes and dislikes radically. I also find it especially odd that there seemed to be nothing in the update nutes that said this would be the case outside of "now shows the likes and dislikes".
I also find it strange that they made such a drastic change out of the blue. I think they were just revamping shadow spells to make them actually useful (because let's be honest, the majority of shadow spells are unmitigated garbage), although they never explained why they waited so long. And I agree, I wish they would have come right out and said "hey surprise guys, we're doing more than just putting likes on the cards- we're changing these spells on a fundamental level!" I guess it was just at the bottom of their priority list. Shrug.