Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes Mega Snacks Disappeared

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
Hi, yesterday just before the maintenance I went on my level 61 storm wizard Elijah Seastone to harvest 11 elder couch potatoes in my Metropolitan Manor. I harvested 11 CP and then replanted 12. When I logged back on after the maintenance, the 12 couch potato seedlings were still there, but my 11 mega snacks were gone! I think this was a glitch and I need help because I logged on again just now and my mega snacks are still not there. How can I get them back as I need them to train one of my pets?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
James ThunderHamme... on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
Hi, yesterday just before the maintenance I went on my level 61 storm wizard Elijah Seastone to harvest 11 elder couch potatoes in my Metropolitan Manor. I harvested 11 CP and then replanted 12. When I logged back on after the maintenance, the 12 couch potato seedlings were still there, but my 11 mega snacks were gone! I think this was a glitch and I need help because I logged on again just now and my mega snacks are still not there. How can I get them back as I need them to train one of my pets?
Please contact Customer Support to see if they can help you either track down what happened to your snacks or assist you further:

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game