Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia's World Icon

2
AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
20
Deborahloi wrote:
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square


I beat it like it stole something!!!!!!!
so it was hard jk.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
1
OK ppl i'd like to talk about this "celestia tower." First of all, you do not need to complete this tower to gain entry to celestia. Happy jck96? And for those of you that are growing impatient just know that celestia will come out sometime between late august and earley string

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
678
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square


First, as been stated many many times on this forum, you do not need the warehouse key to get to Celestia. It is only a side quest.

There are many guides on here and wizard101central.com to help you beat it.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
52
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square
You do not have to complete the tower to go to Celestia!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
24
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square

Not true at all! I beat it like 7 times and it is FUN!
:D :-) :)

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
163
zadagascar wrote:
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square

Not true at all! I beat it like 7 times and it is FUN!
:D :-) :)


Yeah, I've taken it down with five of my wizards (all from different schools). If you know the tricks to the boss battles, it's very doable. You might need to use a potion and then run back up the tower during the final battle, however. If you do get killed, make sure you reenter the tower alone. If someone else (other than someone who was in the tower with you) enters with you, the tower resets and you have to start all over again. If you reenter alone, you just have to run back up the tower. Oh, and it helps to have a life wizard with entangle in the group. Barring that, if you have an extra training point, it wouldn't be a bad idea to pay mildred farseer a visit in Colossus blvd. and add entangle to your deck. If you cast it on the life skeleton in the first boss battle or knuckles in the final boss battle, you can cast a healing spell. One healing spell per entangle cast on them to be exact. So, if you do that, make the spell count.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
39
Penpippi wrote:
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square
You do not have to complete the tower to go to Celestia!


On the contrare, the quest states that the tower holds the spiral key to celestia so hensforth you have to complete the tower to begin on celestia.

Moderator
Charziard wrote:
On the contrare, the quest states that the tower holds the spiral key to celestia so hensforth you have to complete the tower to begin on celestia.


Please read the update notes here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/june2010

That specifically state: Due to community feedback, these preview quests will not be required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia when it is released.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
4
I have tried all the helps in this fourm to try to bet the Celestia tower as I call it and they do not work. I said it once before this new world is just not worth it. I can understand if the boss there cheat some time but All the BLANK TIME! Sorry that just takes all the fun out of this game in my book. I usely do not complain for I know it dose no good. Every one says you don't need this quest but then again others say you do. Will if you do then only the most best players will ever get to this world and I do not see many going there at all for this world is almost if not impossible to get to. I have two chaters I play here and both are maxed out at lvl 50 and neather one of them can get passed that Tower. Im sorry but I say it again the bosses that cheat all the time just take the fun out of the game.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
9
Nemesis40 wrote:
I have tried all the helps in this fourm to try to bet the Celestia tower as I call it and they do not work. I said it once before this new world is just not worth it. I can understand if the boss there cheat some time but All the BLANK TIME! Sorry that just takes all the fun out of this game in my book. I usely do not complain for I know it dose no good. Every one says you don't need this quest but then again others say you do. Will if you do then only the most best players will ever get to this world and I do not see many going there at all for this world is almost if not impossible to get to. I have two chaters I play here and both are maxed out at lvl 50 and neather one of them can get passed that Tower. Im sorry but I say it again the bosses that cheat all the time just take the fun out of the game.


I found a guide to both Briskbreeze Tower on Colossus Blvd. and the tower in Marleybone by Googling the name of each tower and "guide" (ie: briskbreeze tower guide). Here are the links:
Briskbreeze Tower Guide:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31235&highlight=briskbreeze+tower
Marleybone(not really a guide, per say, but it offers helpful hints):
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22626.ftl

I have beaten both towers, 3 times, with the help of friends. We used dispel spells, prisms, and traps/blades on the early enemies. They do cheat, but it's nothing you can't work around, if you actually read the guides that are available. My mother in law beat Briskbreeze the other day with just her and one other person (this is fact, she lives in my house and I watched her do it)

"Every one says you don't need this quest but then again others say you do. "
The post directly above yours confirms that these towers are NOT required to enter Celestia. Anything posted from Prospector Zeke is accurate and reliable information.

"Will if you do then only the most best players will ever get to this world"
You need to look up J Todd Coleman on Facebook. He is the creator of the game, and posts information about the game all the time. He also answers questions that people ask. The other day, he posted that Celestia will be a level 50+ world, and you need to be a subscriber or purchase it with crowns. So yes, technically, the best players will be the only ones getting into Celestia, as you have to be level 50+ just to get there (unless, of course, you are porting to a friend who is there)

"and I do not see many going there at all for this world is almost if not impossible to get to."
I think you are wrong here. I would bet a ton of money that Celestia is going to be packed and, again, you do not need to beat the towers to get to it.

" Im sorry but I say it again the bosses that cheat all the time just take the fun out of the game"
I remember reading somewhere on the forums that they made the towers the way they did, with the cheating bosses, to test our skills. Like I said, it is not impossible to beat these towers if you use specific spells and have good team members.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
183
just tolet every one now who reads this you do not have to do the tower in regent square it is not rquired ok so i cant wait for celestia jack dragon breath grand fire

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
40
zancu wrote:
I dont think it is right when fighting in the last tower in marleybone they get to cheat and use spells that use 4 pips when they only have one pip its also not right that they use power spells we dont get you people say if we cheat we will be thrown out of the game if we cant cheat why do they get to cheat its not right also the new world was suppose to be out in late june know we find out it wont open till the end of summer not to mention im lvl 50 which is a grand master but know we do quest we dont get to go up in lvl we pay to play wizard 101 and we are not allowed to cheat but you people have your new creatures in the last tower cheating please fix this ty


I agree i hate the cheating bosses now i cant get though this tower, It makes my head really hurt

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
3
Well isn't Celestia supposed to be hard? It is for very strong players, so you should be able to handle it with help.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
197
jck96 wrote:
Answer me this: Why will it matter Celestia is impossible to get to anyway because of the IMPOSSIBLE tower in Regent's Square

They made that questline optional, on the Live Realm, once you beat Malistaire you can go straight to CL if you want.

2