Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't remove faction house - Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2015
Hello, I worked hard and earned a lot of the Mirage badges. I had one open housing slot and decided to buy a faction house. A month later, I have decided I want a different faction house. But uh oh, there is no way to get rid of the old one! The house is no sell so no matter what housing vendor I go to (faction or regular) I can't sell it. It is no trade so I can't move it to another wizard. You can't even trash the house because the trash button is grayed out. I don't want to be stuck with the Dromel Dwelling forever, so what do I do? Please help

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
If you drink the housing potion you can get an extra housing slot. If you have done that already I don't know. Maybe it is a technical glitch and KI can help you. Good luck.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
clairbabe12 on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:
Hello, I worked hard and earned a lot of the Mirage badges. I had one open housing slot and decided to buy a faction house. A month later, I have decided I want a different faction house. But uh oh, there is no way to get rid of the old one! The house is no sell so no matter what housing vendor I go to (faction or regular) I can't sell it. It is no trade so I can't move it to another wizard. You can't even trash the house because the trash button is grayed out. I don't want to be stuck with the Dromel Dwelling forever, so what do I do? Please help
Sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing. First make sure you remove ALL items out of the desired house you wish to sell/ or delete. Easiest way, is when you go into the furniture mode there is an ATTIC button. Remove all items to the Attic. Second you need to look at your list of houses. Make sure the one you want to sell/ or delete is UNLOCKED. (If you have the lock feature on, that locks your favorite hats, robes, boots and ect...). After you complete those two steps you should be able to get sell/ or delete the desired home. To Access your items you moved to the attic, go to the dorm room or another house you own and go into the furniture setting and click Attic. You can access everything from there. Hope that helped.

Thomas Dragonrider 120