Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant move castle blocks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
Ok I go to my house to move things and I cant move my castle blocks,I cant pick them up,move them or,even rotate any of my castle blocks please help.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
chirstopher dragon... on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
Ok I go to my house to move things and I cant move my castle blocks,I cant pick them up,move them or,even rotate any of my castle blocks please help.
Try picking it up from the items listed for your house.

Click the housing icon (same one you click to pick up when you're looking at the item). Then click attic. The tabs have attic, backpack and house. Click the 'house' list and it will show you all the items in that area of the house (eg inside or outside - whichever you're standing in). Find the blocks in the list and pick them up from there.

If that doesn't work I'd contact support...but try it first because it was the advice given to me in an auto-response when I had a stuck housing item I couldn't move or pick up and it worked!

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2014
This happens to me as well with castle blocks, wall hangings, pets and house guests sometimes. Try leaving your castle and returning or pick up the items through the attic.