Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Busy" when trying to port

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
I just had problems with Golem Tower not porting the whole group to the same "instance" and also preventing people from porting directly to someone in the tower. I tried this with 3 other people. First we tried going in one after another because that worked the other day when I did it with my first toon a couple days ago & another toon just last night but it failed to do it this time. Next we tried buddylisting each other and porting after one gets inside. Tried that in a group & then porting off the buddylist and then tried trying outside of a group and porting off the buddylist. None of those worked. We were able to port to each other while in Golem Court and that worked but not inside the tower. Again I was able to do this with my first toon just a couple days ago and another one just last night but today I was not able to go inside Golem Tower by myself. Please keep in mind everyone was level 5-8 that were trying to do this so we were all within a small range of each other.

Oh yeah, NOBODY had friends blocked from porting to them too.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am sure by the time this is posted you will have had many of this type of post, but just in case.

Golem Tower is one of the quest you have to do alone. No help allowed, sry.

Some ways that you can defeat it are:
1. Wait until you level up some. Seems most people wait until they are close to level 20 to do it.

2. Wait until you get to go to Krok. Once there, get your second mana bottle and than try to defeat it.

3. Make sure you have the best possible gear on. Something that will give you the most health.

4. Try to heal before going to the next floor. This way you can conserve your bottles. When I did it, I did 2 floors before using a bottle.

Hope all this helps you.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Gaymer wrote:
I just had problems with Golem Tower not porting the whole group to the same "instance" and also preventing people from porting directly to someone in the tower. I tried this with 3 other people. First we tried going in one after another because that worked the other day when I did it with my first toon a couple days ago & another toon just last night but it failed to do it this time. Next we tried buddylisting each other and porting after one gets inside. Tried that in a group & then porting off the buddylist and then tried trying outside of a group and porting off the buddylist. None of those worked. We were able to port to each other while in Golem Court and that worked but not inside the tower. Again I was able to do this with my first toon just a couple days ago and another one just last night but today I was not able to go inside Golem Tower by myself. Please keep in mind everyone was level 5-8 that were trying to do this so we were all within a small range of each other.

Oh yeah, NOBODY had friends blocked from porting to them too.

Sorry to dissapoint, but Golem Tower is what you call a gauntlet. Gauntlets are like towers, but have to be done with out help like samnil0963 said. The other gauntlet i know of, is the place with the Gurtok Barrier Demon in Ravenscar, Grizzleheim.