Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astrologer Pack Rat Pet Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Recently I've noticed that the rat pets from the astrologer's pack are not animated properly. They are glitched in their idle positions as they do not move properly, and their dance is messed up too. I noticed that the star on their backpack twinkles now, so I am wondering if this tweak messed them up? Has anyone else noticed this glitch? It looks very unsightly and odd. Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Can this please be addressed or at least recognized that this is a problem?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Come on please fix this already it's embarrassing that it's been broken for over a month. Why isn't it fixed in a quick hotfix over night or something?

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
When its standing still it looks like its stuck in its "T-Pose"

The dancing animation makes it break model and seems to loop the first few seconds of dancing.

The scolding animation also breaks the model making its head retract into its neck.

Also not sure if its a bug or not but when its running the tail is almost too fluid and so it looks more like a twirling ribbon being looped around than a tail which is kinda weird too.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
You described it perfectly. Can a dev please respond to this already?

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback on the animations, we're taking a look!

It doesn't affect the completion of the spell or battle, right?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Thank you for responding! I have done Deckathalon with it and I've used "will cast" and it works fine and I didn't see any spell animation errors, but I haven't done fights outside of Deckathalon.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Is there an estimate to when this should be patched?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
There was a hotfix the other night that fixed various things but this is still broken. Can we be updated on the status of this -- will it ever be fixed? Perhaps by the summer update maybe?