Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An Annoying Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Hello. I keep getting a request to go to Catmandu and talk to Mu Boo in Moo Shu. I'm still on the first arc, why would I get a third arc quest? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume that Catmandu is a Novus quest which is the third arc. Anyway, I can't do any of my side quests in Moo Shu because my quest finder is stuck on Catmandu. Please fix this and by the way, this is an issue with all seven of my wizards. Thank you. Make it a great day, wizards.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Hi, recently I have run into a weird glitch with Atavus fights (Novus's endgame bosses)

If you kill all the bosses aside from the Pingouin using AoE, and when the "Rooaarr!!!" attack was summoned by the Pingouin, there are chances that the attack can go on INDEFINITELY, I watched as my entire team was wipeout after got hit by 10+ "Rooaarr!!!" attacks. Completely wasted our team.

Please look into this.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Oh, I understand now. The pre quests for "Talk to Moo Bu in Catmandu" are in the Arcanum. I still shouldn't be receiving this quest since I'm nowhere near the level to reach the Arcanum. Please fix this issue. It's annoying.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Cody D Noob on Feb 8, 2023 wrote:
Hi, recently I have run into a weird glitch with Atavus fights (Novus's endgame bosses)

If you kill all the bosses aside from the Pingouin using AoE, and when the "Rooaarr!!!" attack was summoned by the Pingouin, there are chances that the attack can go on INDEFINITELY, I watched as my entire team was wipeout after got hit by 10+ "Rooaarr!!!" attacks. Completely wasted our team.

Please look into this.
Maybe someone on your team should use dispell continuously on this boss so it can't cast.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
DeathGem67 on Feb 9, 2023 wrote:
Maybe someone on your team should use dispell continuously on this boss so it can't cast.
It's a shadow attack spell, so that won't work.